Industrial Machine Repair
Electronic World Supply repair services, LLC
Our company specializes in electronic and circuitry repair services of industrial machinery and equipment. We provide solutions to your troubleshooting needs when dealing with faulty equipment in your facility or manufacturing production line. We can diagnose and repair your industrial controllers and circuit boards quickly and efficiently, reducing your production downtime with minimal impact to your capital expenditure.
Our electronic repairing service is aimed at the broad industrial market and it does not depend on your particular company’s economic activity, size, or sector. We service both domestic and international locations.
What industries and sectors do we support?We provide electronic services to the following industries and sectors:
- Food Processing, Manufacturing and Finish Goods with automated and semi-automated processes
- Mass Media including Publishing, Printed News, and Visual Arts
- Transport, Aerospace, and Railroad
- Mining, Water and Energy
- Construction and Building Management
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical
- Healthcare and Hospitality
- IT Services, including consulting companies, independent contractors, subcontractors, and freelance technicians
EWS provides services nationwide and abroad
Ews can service customers with industrial equipment worldwide. Many of our repeat customers are from countries in South America, Central America, and North America. We understand that businesses come in all shapes and sizes, from business owners to small, medium and large companies.
Our repair services encompass electronic devices, motherboards, automation controllers, and in general any specialized industrial or manufacturing circuitry used in equipment such as:
- Cutting, Forming and Tool Machines: Boring Mill, Lathes, Presses, Punching, Bending Machines
- Electrical discharge machining (EDM)
- Industrial Printing, Engraving and Marking Systems
- Heat Exchanges, Refrigeration, Climate Control, and Air Treatment
- Furnace and Heat Treatment. Water and Waste Treatment
- Automated Washing, Rinsing, and Cleaning Systems
- Elevators and Building Automation
- Textile Machinery: Slitting, Spinning, Weaving, Cutting, Sewing, Straighteners
- Plastic Processing: Injection Molding, Extruders, Thermoforming
- Food Processing: cutters and mincers, cooking and baking units, pasteurizers, Sterilizers, etc.
EWS Main Office and Electronic Lab is conveniently located in Miami, Florida, and can be easily reached by our domestic and international clients who may be visiting Miami. We are located in Kendal, at close proximity to Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport, and at 30 min drive from Miami International Airport (MIA).
We are experts in the use of cutting-edge technology, advanced diagnostics, electronic repair procedures and equipment (custom PCB test bench and high precision IC Tools). We provide innovative solutions in electronics applied to the field of industrial machinery. We put the following at your disposal :
- Over 10 years’ service experience in the industrial sector
- State-of-the-art R&D and Electronics Lab with ATE diagnostics (Automated Test Equipment)
- Sourcing and Procurement of new, refurbished and discontinued parts of any brand
- Repair of electronic devices used in automation and control
- Proven reengineering expertise to retrofit unsupported, obsolete and end-of-life hardware
- Preventive and corrective maintenance for the optimal operation of industrial machines
- Provision of cost-effective alternative solutions to expensive complete overhauls or replacements of electronic modules in current industrial equipment and automated processes.
- Solving of underlying problems in the electrical system that impact industrial machinery in general.
- Systems integration or upgrades of industrial controllers: process control automation and enhancement using PLC’s from leading brands such as ABB, Allen Bradley, Siemens, Fanuc ; motion control applications using drives and customized servo-drives from manufacturers such as Emerson, GE, Baldor, Lenze and Idramat.
- Free initial consultation and estimate
- All repairs and parts carry a 12-month warranty
- Strict quality controls throughout the repair process
Our mission is to become our customers’ most trustworthy electronics repair resource, with efficient and cost-effective solutions.